To assemble your Canopy + Flex Straps:
- Hold the Core in your non-dominant hand, ensuring that the Canopy logo on the sticker is facing towards you with the arrow pointing up.
- With your dominant hand, grab your Face Seal, ensuring the nose bridge is facing up with the Wings on either side. Each Wing has a Canopy logo that should face up.
- Bring the flat edge of your Face Seal together with the sticker side of your Core, aligning the arrow at the top of your Core with the Face Seal’s nose bridge. Hook the ridge of your Face Seal over the lip of your Core, starting with the top corner (aligning the up arrow with the Face Seal’s nose bridge) followed by the upper left/right corners, the lower left/right corners and finally the bottom corner. Your Face Seal should sit securely on the lip of the Core, without covering the Core’s intake openings.
- Hold the combined Face Seal and Core in your dominant hand, ensuring the arrow on the Core points upwards, and the Face Seal’s nose bridge is the top-most point of the unit.
- With your non-dominant hand, grab your Face Plate, ensuring the Face Plate is pointing up, with the Upper Strap extending from the top, and the Lower Strap (with the Magnetic Buckle in the center) from the bottom.
- Bring the Face Plate to meet your Core + Face Seal unit, ensuring that all four Snap Fits align. Look at the outside of the Face Plate to ensure that the Core’s transparent window is aligned with the cutout on the Face Plate. Apply pressure to both ends, popping the Core into the Face Plate. You should hear four snapping sounds as each Snap Fit clicks into place.
- Your Canopy Face Seal, Core, and Face Plate should now act as a single unit, with no individual components feeling loose. You are now ready to don your Canopy.