Donning and doffing your Canopy + Flex Straps is easy.
To don your Canopy + Flex Straps:
- Properly align your Canopy over the bridge of your nose and make sure it extends below your chin, ensuring a secure fit and good seal.
- Pull the head-strap over the top of your head, and use the tri-glide buckles to adjust the length for a comfortable fit.
- Using both hands, connect the neck-strap behind the neck by bringing together both halves of the magnetic buckle.
- Adjust the neck-strap to the proper length, using the magnetic buckle to tighten or loosen the strap accordingly.
To partially doff your Canopy + Flex Straps (for short-term removal):
- Remove the head-strap by lifting it back over the top of your head, and let your Canopy hang via your neck-strap just as you would a lanyard.
To fully doff your Canopy + Flex Straps (for long-term removal):
- Gently push the magnetic buckle inwards, releasing one side of the neck-strap and allowing you to fully doff the device. Be sure to hold onto both sides of the neck strap as you fully remove your Canopy.