Donning and doffing your Canopy + Hero Straps is easy.
To don your Canopy:
- Properly align your Canopy over the bridge of your nose, and make sure it extends below your chin, ensuring a secure fit and good seal.
- Pull the headpiece over the top of your head, letting it rest comfortably on the crown
of your head.
- Check the tension on the silicone tubes. If loose, pull the side of the tubes out, then pull the extra tubing down through the lower loop, to adjust accordingly.
- Secure the neckpiece behind your neck, sliding the right neck strap through ratchet mechanism. Pull Canopy headpiece over the top of your head, letting the headpiece rest in a comfortable position on the crown of your head.
To partially doff your Canopy (for short-term removal):
- Remove the headpiece by lifting it back over the top of your head, letting your Canopy fall (Splash Guard first) onto the chest. Your Canopy should hang via your neckpiece like a lanyard.
To fully doff your Canopy (for long-term removal):
- Using the left pointer finger, lift the neckpiece latch while pulling the right half of the neckpiece out of the latch. Be sure to hold onto both sides of the neck strap as you fully remove your Canopy.