To assemble your Canopy + Hero Straps:
- Hold the Core in your non-dominant hand, ensuring that the Canopy logo on the sticker is facing towards you with the arrow pointing up.
- With your dominant hand, grab your Face Seal, ensuring the nose bridge is facing up with the Wings on either side. Each Wing has a Canopy logo that should face up.
- Bring the flat edge of your Face Seal together with the sticker side of your Core, aligning the arrow at the top of your Core with the Face Seal’s nose bridge. Hook the ridge of your Face Seal over the lip of your Core, starting with the top corner (aligning the up arrow with the Face Seal’s nose bridge) followed by the upper left/right corners, the lower left/right corners and finally the bottom corner. Your Face Seal should sit securely on the lip of the Core, without covering the Core’s intake openings.
- Hold the combined Face Seal and Core in your dominant hand, ensuring the arrow on the Core points upwards, and the Face Seal’s nose bridge is the top-most point of the unit.
- With your non-dominant hand, grab your Splash Guard, holding both Silicone Tubes away from the center of the Splash Guard. Ensure the Splash Guard is pointing up, with the Headpiece extending from the top, and the Neckpiece from the bottom.
- Bring the Splash Guard to meet your Core + Face Seal unit, ensuring that all four Snap Fits align. Look at the outside of the Splash Guard to ensure that the Core’s transparent window is aligned with the cutout on the Splash Guard. Apply pressure to both ends, popping the Core into the Splash Guard. You should hear four snapping sounds as each Snap Fit clicks into place.
- Your Canopy Face Seal, Core, and Splash Guard should now act as a single unit, with no individual components feeling loose. You are now ready to don your Canopy.